Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I totally made a wedding cake!

If you check the date you'll see I totally blogged for work yesterday, even if I forgot to put it here.

How to hack EndNote (Part 4) - Submitting your journal article

Suddenly I feel like that's all over with - until my colleague Patrick told me I should do a how to Hack Endnote for your thesis and explained to me this problem of combining all your individual chapter's bibliographies into one. The only catch is I haven't done it before ... ever. So there may need to be some practising.

All this talk of wedding dresses! Did you know I made a wedding cake for MissSophieMac's Mexican Elopement Fiesta? I totally did! I also presented my first conference paper the Monday at Educause in the same week. Since I have so many days to fill in - I thought I'd blog some of the steps involved.

Here's a preview of it below.


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing cake. It must have taken you ages to decorate all of the skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a totally awesome cake. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! It took a very long time and a lot of alcohol. :)

    Actually decorating the skulls didn't take that long, luckily I didn't have to go for precision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one awesome cake (and I didn't notice it was off centre until you pointed it out).

    ReplyDelete