Sunday, October 10, 2010

#FURIOUSLYHAPPY

Oh The Bloggess how I love you.

I was having one of those days. Actually I've been having one of those days since July. It's been a fun filled 4 months of complicated parental illness, crazy software and printing problems at work resulting in some serious student complaints, a crashed car and a temporary brain injury, piles of project work that I'm struggling through and yesterday I arrived home to discover that that natural poison I sprayed to get rid of the caterpillars on my amazing vegie garden has burned their little leaves. My garden was one of the things that has held me together. It was just so amazing and green and and and... perfect. I cried. I missed Vaughan. It was quite literally a grey day. Then I read The Bloggess. Jenny you are brilliant. Bugger this! I too am going to be #FURIOUSLYHAPPY. Begining with The lonely planet...

No comments:

Post a Comment